Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 Frame 10 year screen burn warranty product not displayed for registration

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 05:18 PM)
Burgy
Apprentice
Options

i just bought a 32" The Frame 2020 model which offers a 10 year screen burn warranty, but when trying to register, the product i have does not show up, so will not register.  i have spent hours waiting and talking to tech support but noone who can help.  every option loops back to the starting point.  the product definitely advertises that this product has the 10 year warranty but the warranty registration online form needs to include model 

QE32LS03TBKXXU which is the one i have. please can someone help me with registration, or add this model and let me know so i can register it. thanks

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
AndrewL
Options
@Burgy: I have looked into this for you, and your specific model (QE32LS03TBKXXU) is not listed as being eligible for the 10 Year Screen Burn Warranty. For clarification please follow the link below and scroll down to Products > The Frame LS03T.

https://my-samsung.com/uk/mysamsung/offers/#/MLYQL2WGD8WHQ/
0 Likes
Burgy
Apprentice
Options
yes, i already see it is not on the samsung website list, however it is included in the product description on the john lewis website which is where i bought it, assuming that the product description was correct. it should be included on the warranty page as it is part of the frame range which is all included.
0 Likes
Burgy
Apprentice
Options
Purchase any 2020 Samsung QLED, The Frame, Serif or Sero TV between 11th March 2020 and the 30th November 2021 from a qualifying retailer. This is the quote from the information on the screen burn warranty page. This should qualify as it is a 2020 The Frame TV.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
I see what you mean, @Burgy. I will escalate this internally for further investigation, and will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
0 Likes
Burgy
Apprentice
Options
i did a google search on the 32 inch frame product id which is included and got the following:
We did not find results for: QE32LS03TAUXXU.
looks like a typo on the warranty registration list. thanks for getting it escalated, but just to add you might need to remove the incorrect one listed too.
0 Likes
Darry
Explorer
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
I see what you mean, @Burgy. I will escalate this internally for further investigation, and will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.

Hi @AndrewL @Burgy did you find a solution to this? as there is limited time to register. Thanks 

0 Likes
Burgy
Apprentice
Options

Hello, still waiting for an update to this.  As noted, there is (still months) limited time for Samsung to update the website allowing me and others to register for the 10 year screen burn warranty, but would like to do this sooner rather than later. Andrew, please advise? thanks

0 Likes
Burgy
Apprentice
Options

Hello, i am still unable to register my product for the 10 year screen burn warranty as it has not been updated on the registration page to the correct model.  could someone from samsung please help with this. i am sure i am not the only one who needs this fixed. thanks.

0 Likes
Burgy
Apprentice
Options

Hi, the model ending in BKXXU has now been added correctly (twice for some reason, i have tried both) however i tried to register using the serial number on screen ending in K and the one on the box which has no letter at the end but same block of letters/numbers, and it now does not recognise my serial number.  Could someone please contact me to add my TV in order to register for this warranty.

0 Likes