Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 8k TVs PLUS QD OLED 4k

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 04:37 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

samsung unveiled the new 8k Tv's, soundbars and accessories  including an OLED at Unbox and Discover.  Samsung highlighted  seamless experiences across all devices. The new 8k comes with an advanced AI which can optimise picture quality  and Real Depth Enhancer  so that the object on screen stands out against the Background.  The processor in conjunction with Quantum Mini LEDs creates lighting that is so  accurate bright areas stay bright and the dark space around it remains dark,otherwise known as  Sharpe Adaptive Light Control.

The new Smart Hub  integrate all content into three categories -Media, Gaming Hub, and Ambient.  Wireless Dolby Atmos  could well be enticing with new 2022 Ultra Slim Soundbar, designed for an immersive audio experience  and more visually appealing, as long as quality high of course.  Eye comfort Mode which  automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness and tone based on a built-in light sensor and sunset/sunrise data.  can  catch the live stream again here:

Some detail in this article:

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/samsungs-first-oled-tv-arrives-in-just-a-few-weeks-heres-all-the-d... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

12 REPLIES 12
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Video here, also includes a  little bit about The Frame :

8k video:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Sounds dam good unfortunately looks like it will have the same burn issues as the oled
G G
stevekennedyuk
First Poster
Options

I'm looking forward at some point to buying an 8K QLED TV, though maybe I'll wait until surface emitting QLEDs are produced which will be directly stimulated (i.e. electrically).

I already have a 4K Samsung (curved 65" JS9500), but was very disappointed when they discontinued the media upgrade system (Evolution) which was promised that they'd produce a new media unit every couple of years that would add more features etc so the actual TV could be kept while still remaining up to date.