Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

2021 TVs delayed? Suez issue?

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 11:28 AM)
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

Have the new 2021 TVs been delayed? I ordered a QN95A that was meant to arrive yesterday then was told today then ringing today was told maybe tomorrow.

Seems like I can't find out exactly when I will get it or what is going on. Is the issue at Suez canal the cause for the TV not arriving?

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Phantom Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

Likely it is :face-with-tears-of-joy: I have no living room TV and I'm not even getting assurances that it'll be this month. Annoying, as I pre-ordered the second they opened, as I'm sure you did. Three missed delivery days that I'd paid for and numerous mistruths told, I'm not going to buy directly from Samsung again 

0 Likes
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options
Who did you buy yours from where it'll be delivered today?
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
Solution
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

I got it from Hughes.co.uk - coming between 12 and 2pm

SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options

Hi mate! Yup cancelled my one on Samsung and ordered it from Huhges!! Thanks soo much!! Getting it tomorrow wooooot!!

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

Nice one mate! I called them twice yesterday to triple check it was all in stock etc and god full assurance. Great service and the delivery system they use is great for tracking. Enjoy your tv! I'm itching for the knock on the door :face-with-tears-of-joy:

SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options
Yup they've got amazing reviews as well!

I rang Samsung shop twice today, both people from overseas putting me on hold for like 10mins but actually just going silent like they don't even care and even disconnected me! Getting an answer out of Samsung is like asking a wall how it's feel today...
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
rh10ben
Apprentice
Options

Ordered a 75” QN95A on the 16th March for delivery on the 7th April. Spoke to Samsung today and they couldn't confirm a delivery date and they'd email me when they knew more.

Pretty rubbish when you are spending 4/4.5k not to even notify me of a delay.

Looking around there doesn't appear to be anyone with stock.

the_rangdo
Apprentice
Options

Just had a SMS from Panther saying my Samsung order is booked for 9th.  Don't think I've ordered any other Samsung gear so that must be it 😁

0 Likes
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options
Oh well at least someone getting theirs from Samsung lol. Didn't want to take the chance of waiting forever.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

TV set up and it’s absolutely superb. Inky blacks, perfect uniformity and a joy to use.

10/10 service from Hughes!