Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

2021 TVs delayed? Suez issue?

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 02:23 PM)
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

Have the new 2021 TVs been delayed? I ordered a QN95A that was meant to arrive yesterday then was told today then ringing today was told maybe tomorrow.

Seems like I can't find out exactly when I will get it or what is going on. Is the issue at Suez canal the cause for the TV not arriving?

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Phantom Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

I got it from Hughes.co.uk - coming between 12 and 2pm

View solution in context

41 REPLIES 41
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @SuperSaiyan4  The Suez canal issue  has had an impact on e commerce and apparently 12 % of world trade passed through the canal . However can not definitely say that this is the case,Amazon and Ebay  have been mentioned as companies most affected.  Many companies have started to use alternative routes.  https://postandparcel.info/136278/news/e-commerce/parcelhero-the-blockage-of-the-suez-canal-will-del... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options
Ok thanks, just annoying really being told it'll be tomorrow each time.

Pre ordered on the 10th of March but is there even an actual release date?
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

Any joy with this, SuperSaitan4?

I have exactly the same issue. Pre-ordered on the 10th for delivery before 10am on the 29th...then the 30th.....then 31st. Still none-the-wiser.

any further info?

Thanks

0 Likes
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options
No, still nothing, no idea when I'll get it 😞
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

Yup. I sold our old tv to someone who collected it on the Sunday night, thinking the new one was coming on the Mon morn. We have no TV!!

worryingly, the website is now showing delivery for all the 2021 range as May!! So it’s likely going to be then.

0 Likes
SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options
I'm in the same situation, sold mine to a friend but luckily I still have my old one as they paid me early.
But now it's double frustrating cos I need to give them my TV but still don't have my new one. 😞

Seriously hope it doesn't come in May cos that's messed up 😞
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
Swordfish86
Pathfinder
Options

I’m awaiting an email, saying exactly when they’ll be coming - as soon as I get it, I’ll let you know. I’ve spoken to 5/6 hopeless support agents, but this mornings one was very helpful. 

SuperSaiyan4
Pioneer
Options

Got an update of sorts, been told Samsung is still waiting for its stocks to be replenished. So they had them and now they don't? 

Or they don't have them but are still waiting, who knows.

I think one can now assume we might get it towards the end of this month. Shame really, a bit more transparency would have been nice on what the delay actually is.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Buds Pro
0 Likes
the_rangdo
Apprentice
Options

I ordered mine (55") from Selfridges on 15th March (their website said they had stock 😑 ).  Delivery was going to be 16th, then 27th, then who knows.

Rang them again today, they had an update from Samsung saying shipping will be no later than 8th April.

Not holding my breath but you never know.

0 Likes