Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

[2016] Disney+ video playback issue that began recently

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 02:36 AM)
Rom0n
Student
Options

I was able to stream Disney+ videos on my Samsung KS8500 (2016) with minimal inconvenience for months prior. The inconvenience is that I would encounter infinite spinning wheel if I don't exit Disney plus app prior to before turning off TV.

Then since Nov11, 2022, trying to playback any video in Disney+ result in infinite spinning wheel that doesn't have a good solution. Doing a "Smart hub" reset then logging into Disney+, Disney+ video playback worked at first. But turning on TV in hours later, DisneyPlus can't playback video. I tried to exit DisneyPlus app, restarted TV, TV reset factory defaults. But still can't get Disney+ to playback video. 

Basically, I am encountering issue the same as Solved: Disney + Having to uninstall then re-install the app on the TV each time I want to use it. -...

Samsung UN49KS8500 Tizen 2.4.0 T-JZMAKUC-126.1 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rom0n
Student
Options

Never mind. It does work now. "Smart hub" reset then logging into Disney+ fixed the issue. After of ~3-4 minutes for the spinning wheel Disneyplus video video does play.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
Rom0n
Student
Options

Never mind. It does work now. "Smart hub" reset then logging into Disney+ fixed the issue. After of ~3-4 minutes for the spinning wheel Disneyplus video video does play.

0 Likes