Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Samsung TV's in the same room

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 10:18 PM)
Dan_c1
First Poster
Options

2 Samsung TV's in the same room. Any chance I can control them independently with a remote?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Dan_c1: I'm not quite sure what you mean. It won't be possible to control both TVs using the same remote, however if you want to use the designated remote for both devices, then this should be possible. Positioning will be key here, so the more distance between the 2 sets, the better, especially if they're the same model. 

0 Likes
WillMichigan
Student
Options

I think I have the same problem. I have two Samsung TVs in the same room so when I press the button on a remote it affects both TVs. So I can't put separate things on each TV. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Digitaldreams
Journeyman
Options

Great problem !. The IR remotes send out basic codes so cannot differentiate between TV's. All I can think is to try one of the Wi-Fi remote apps available on Google Play Store or Galaxy Store as they initially identify the actual TV you want to control. SmartThings might have a similar function too....

0 Likes
Peter Mok
First Poster
Options

Seems Samsung don’t want the customers buy multiple Samsung TVs in same room…. They suggest you to buy another brand name 

0 Likes