Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1374 firmware

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 11:33 PM)
nazbobby
Explorer
Options

1374 firmware just ruined the picture quality hope fix is on it's way, picture looks more zoomed in on some channels and hd looks bad, come on Samsung update should make things better not worse!

10 REPLIES 10
RichGreen
Apprentice
Options

1374 has borked my Sonos beam audio connectivity too.

Am thinking of just returning it under warranty as don't think I can be ass*d with this nonsense.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not much in way of a changlog for 1374,  all  I see mentioned is update to Certificate.       on AV  Forums  a few  mentioning iissues with Gaming consoles- more blooming.   According to others Intelligent Mode and  Adaptive Brightness  turned on during update.   Apparently eArc not supported in this update.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

nazbobby
Explorer
Options
Samsung did firmware update in November and picture quality was lowered the they done 1372.2 and it's fixed everything, hope they bring an other update soon to fix the picture quality this year, finger crossed 👍🏽
OZG
Journeyman
Options

Yep same here, I feel it has degraded the quality of the image and the motion on youtube is worse than ever. this is ridiculous that we cant go back to the previous firmware version it was working perfectly on 1372 like really whos TV is this you cant just at your will go and make something I bought *****,  I don't have people come into my house and stufff my toaster up so stop messing with my TV, I just wish I turned off auto-update before today but I guess I never expected an update to make my tv worse off, now I have to leave the update on to hope they fix it, I just bought this TV 6 months ago but I am really fussy about image quality some TV images give me eye strain (like my eyes can't focus on an unfocused image) So I might have to buy another TV but it ain't going to be a Samsung ever again.

nazbobby
Explorer
Options

Thanks mate at least someone there who knows I am talking about, wish I didn't update firmware on my Q90R 65", youtube looks dull as you said, some bits are uncomfortable to watch, wish I could explain to people who loved 1374 firmware,  hope some fix is on it's way, Samsung do some miracle!!!

0 Likes
NoBangallBuckSams
Journeyman
Options

This is what Samsung does.. They give people bogus fake updates that either do nothing or make things worse then give you an update Maybe to make "some" of the things they made worse better.. They will do this if you have a TV that's 2 years old or older to get you to go out and buy another TV.. Samsung is a very capitalist company.. When I go to buy another TV it will not be an overpriced Samsung LED TV With the most minimum features and an Unsupported by content creators HDR10+. So in reality all your really getting is reg HDR10. Unless you watch Amazons LAME streaming service.. Just wait an see how OVER PRICED there New Mini QLEDs are. Even tho they will be CHEAPER for Samsung to Produce.. They bigger the screen the more they save.. But not for use. Keep that in mind when you see the Jacked prices Samsung does on there cheaper made "NEW" TVs

16117158100743135182921575633176.jpg

nazbobby
Explorer
Options
I had a little chat with Samsung support member last night he advised me to reset my Q90R, after reset it seems improvement in the picture quality just same as last firmware, you can try that make sure you remember all apps logging in details like Netflix, Amazon and Disney+ because it will reset everything, Goodluck anyways 👍🏽
0 Likes
ChrisRudd
Explorer
Options
anyone noticed the reduction in sound quality too
0 Likes
Spell3ound
Explorer
Options

So I'm guessing this firmware update doesn't fix the Q70r turning on by itself after turning it off..  ? 

0 Likes