Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

125059 Error Code Samsung Series 55 Inch

(Topic created on: 29-06-2020 11:04 PM)
Keisha16
Apprentice
Options

Bought this TV yesterday and everything was working just fine, woke up this morning and apple music, prime tv, & Apple TV are all not downloading. The agent used an online control, resets and other things nothing worked, still wondering what is going on. I took it back to the store and exchanged it thinking it was the TV itself and obviously that did not work. If this is what it is its going back because 535 for this isn't it.

15 REPLIES 15
Roselyn1
First Poster
Options
I just bought my tv two days ago and I am having the same issue with Prime Video, today. It wont allow me to re-download the apps either. I hope we can receive tech support, ASAP
bobateeth
First Poster
Options

Same. I bought the 50 inch 7series. Prime and AppleTV doesn't work. 

0 Likes
VCR_London
First Poster
Options

Same here. Bought the tv last week, Prime Video worked well then since today not working  error 125059.. any help will be appreciated . 

0 Likes
HandM
Student
Options

Sounds like a Samsung issue as many people have been reporting the same issue in the past day. Had my tv a year and it was working fine until today when I could no longer load Apple TV. Reboot and factory reset didn't help. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

0 Likes
Keisha16
Apprentice
Options

Wow I was just wondering if I would have better luck with a series 7 😣 I really hope they get it together, I spoke to a rep a couple minutes ago and was told that Samsung is aware and trying to find a solution. Also not to exchange the TV this is software not hardware.

0 Likes
Keisha16
Apprentice
Options

It seems like we just have to wait for them to send out an update, at this point there is no reason to do any restarts or factory resets. 

0 Likes
VCR_London
First Poster
Options

I agree

0 Likes
Hal100
First Poster
Options

I have an 8 Series Samsung smart TV purchased on 18 June 2020. All apps were working fine but now Amazon Prime Video not working. Tried a factory re-set but now just get Error code 125059. Seems that a number of us are having the same problem.

0 Likes
Rickydelreal
First Poster
Options

my amazon prime app is not working as of 6/29/2020 @1500 hours (3pm), worked fine all week. Purchased my 65" TU8000 just a few days ago.

0 Likes