Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1203.6 issue on UE65KU6020KXXU

(Topic created on: 02-11-2017 06:38 PM)
Gadge
Apprentice
Options

With so much going on nowadays with updates and changes to all sorts of devices I am having a real tough time finding a fix for my Tv

Before installing via usb 1203.6 on my Tv everything seemed good in the world, my smartthings hub was happy to chat with the tv and amazon echo was happy to chat with smartthings, upshot was tv on off via alexa voice control, very wife friendly along with lights and other bits and pieces controlled by smartthings and amazon echo

3 days ago i installed tv firmware 1203.6 roughly by chance echo changed its smart home software in the echo app, the tv decided there were new terms and conditions from samsung which threw my tv software into a mess , smartthings gets updates regularily and add to that Samsung's changes to accounts in the background and i am left with a smart tv which did work with smartthings but now does not. Infact smartthings can no longer find any smart tv at all .

I have done everything I can think off to fix the issue, sign outs and ins, unnpluging, resetting...nothing helps and I simply don't know what has broken what... anyone else have issues like me ?

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0