Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stuff that won't work

(Topic created on: 23-10-2020 08:33 PM)
charlas
Navigator
Options
Just thought I'd pop this together as lots asking, here's things that WILL NOT work on the beta (usually due to SafetyNet failures)

Google Pay
Netflix (works but can't update it officially, need to sideload apk) 
Sky Go (when not connected to SkyQ box) 
Various banking apps

Add your own ones below if you find more

11 REPLIES 11
charlas
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
Google pay works fine for me on s20 ultra Screenshot_20201022-222944_Google Play services_27060.jpg
0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Netflix works without any problems here
0 Likes
Seany14Wilson
Student
Options
anyone know how to return to previous working version?
0 Likes
Realsive
Explorer
Options
Only google pay doesn't work here s20+ 5g
charlas
Navigator
Options
Try running the SafetyNet checker? Curious why your rom is in the program, and other s20's (like the ultra I have) haven't had their rooms registered.Screenshot_20201023-211414_Google Pay_17778.png
0 Likes
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
if you want to remove beta, you will need to use smartswitch. guidance is in the section beta notice then faq
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@charlas,

Unfortunately some 3rd party apps might have compatibility problems during the Beta 😔

As long as the binary is not certified by Google, Google Pay will not work; however, you can use Samsung Pay application instead.

When it comes to Netflix, it is possible to use it by getting back to the previous version of the system (Android 10) with the use of the Smart Switch app on PC, and then update the Netflix app to the latest version. Next, join Beta Program once more 😉.
If there are issues with other third-party apps, you can let us know about them via the Samsung Members application. There is a chance that our developers will be able to fix the issues quickly :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes
MikeT30
Navigator
Options
My Netflix on S20 Ultra 5G is working. The app got an update today.