Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible solution for Lifestyle/Settings (Mode) DND

(Topic created on: 29-09-2022 07:33 PM)
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I posted this as a reply to a different part but thought it may be useful here too.
I may have found a cause for the extra Lifestyle/Settings (Mode) Do Not Disturb and a way to stop it:

Check the Sleep mode on Bixby Routines. I found this has a setting within it that turns on Do Not Disturb and the mode is set by default to activate automatically. I turned off the automatic activation and this seems to have stopped the weird new DND settings appearing. 
Hope that helps everyone.
3 REPLIES 3
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NinjaRanga

Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us! 😊

0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
Maybe a silly question but does this completely stop the DND/sleep mode that was applicable prior to beta release? Also do you know if there is any impact on watch settings please?
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
You can still activate Sleep mode with adjusted settings that stop the automatic detection and with DND left alone so that your own schedules are still in charge. Just go into Modes through the quick settings, adjust Sleep mode and then you can turn it on manually. DND is still synchronised on the watch, but it will not activate Bedtime mode on the watch like it did pre-beta. This is the bit I miss most of all 😠
0 Likes