Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips & Tricks

Find out more about the Beta program here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself to the Beta Community!

ShaneB
Hotshot
Options

Hello everyone and welcome to our Beta Community!

We are thrilled to have you all here! :smiling-face:

Your contribution is what makes this community so alive. Every topic, post, idea that you share is very important and we are grateful for it, as those are essential pieces to make this place even better!

We, the moderators, do our best to help you out during the Beta process with tricky cases and by forwarding your valuable ideas and insights to our development team.

We hope that you will enjoy your stay here and that together we can make this an exciting experience for you.

We would like to introduce ourselves to you, so you will get to know us a little bit better!

Who are you? Why have you decided to take part in the Beta programme? What are your expectations about Android Q? We can’t wait to learn more about you!

4.png

All the best,

Community Team

25 Comments
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options

Hi ho .... its here in the UK on my S10+ unlocked device.

It went live at 12.00 am  21st October.... so let the fun commence ..... 🙂

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Good Morning,

Thrilled to be here,

I was part of the original OneUI Beta on my S8.

It was great being able to help polish off the final tweaks of OneUI so I'm here to do the same again.

Thanks for bringing the Beta to the UK again.

Regards,

Ben Ginders

Samsung Galaxy S10+ Exynos  XEU

Sparehead
Navigator
Options

Hi

First time in the beta program hoping that the time here is well spent

Long term beta tester on windows and hoping that my s10+ has no problems with the software

Troop3r
Pathfinder
Options

Hi all I'm nige from the uk, had every beta each year so far, 🙂

Intratech
Voyager
Options

Hi. I've been a part of every Samsung BETA testing so far and reckon I might as well do it again to help catch bugs and report them to help the exterminators eliminate as many as possible before final builds are released.p

Awahwah
Explorer
Options

Hi Guys,

First time Beta testing a Sammy firmware.  BTU UK 10+ here.

It's a bit slow a clunky at the mo, anyone else seen that?

exocetdj
Explorer
Options

One of the UK users that got up early so in on the ZSJ8 base.

Third beta test with sammy so looking forward to the fun again! 

exocetdj
Explorer
Options

I'll be leaving already too..............

As my note 10 is arriving tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to jump over to that beta! 

Corduroysack
Journeyman
Options

Looking forward to this beta test. UK unlocked 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi people Just received the update at 3:40am here in the UK yes I stayed up 2 nights waiting for it cant wait to try it :smiling-face:

LordC
Apprentice
Options

Hi am new to beta programme but cant wait to see what there is out therr

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

First time for me to enrol in a beta program. Just one issue so far. I am unable to access messages on my BMW idrive since the update. I have a few things to try but am not brave enough to go out in this foul weather to try.

One thing I miss is my battery stats. Without these its difficult to find battery hogging apps but so far so good.

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Update. Cleared cache partition, phone syncs with car, now. Also found battery stats.

Macdoom
Pioneer
Options

Hi all, macdoom back again for another year. How has everyone been ?. This beta seems to be a little better than last years. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Another year another beta 😊

This beta is more stable than last years pie

Also the icons have a slight shimmer to them like when I got the s8 i liked the icons better on the s8 i wasnt keen on pie icons I have however got  used to them now but they look slightly sharper better in android Q.

RealSuperMario
Explorer
Options

Hi all, 

Enrolled in the original S8 beta, had a great experience with that so I didn't hesitate to jump on the band wagon. Installation was a breeze and, without jinxing it, seems to be stable too.

Looking forward to finding no issues :winking-face:

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
not sure if its just me - but if i click on show more topics (both web or via members app) it just loads a blank page - nothing is showing
busterbrock
Voyager
Options

Nik here, from Plymouth in the UK with a S10 ... Loving the beta! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi

Yes me also loving the beta....

Also in the uk..😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

The only problem I find with samsung and this includes betas and the official releases and one that literally is my main annoyance is the Samsung keyboard the predictive nature the layout the typing in general is all off.

im constantly having to go back to re type it makes so so many errors joining words lacking spaces i know it's not me because I was told to try the Gboard and wow its something else.

however im a samsung fan boy 👻... but the keyboard guys....its really bad any suggestions..?

I also find the email client hit and miss..the music player and internet browser are great.

however the keyboard drives me insane....it also seems the  delete key and back button seem too far down unless that's just me too.....🤭

But i dread having to use it some days.......

DerekBigWeeLaddie
Pathfinder
Options

Hi there. Got mine this morning at 7:25am! On my S10+. It Seems good so far. Though a few apps on Good Lock dont work now!

jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options

Just downloaded the Beta this morning and haven't really had time to investigate much, all seems to be working although I had to uninstall and reinstall ine of my sports scores apps? 

stevefld99
Explorer
Options

Hello all,

I'm Steve, ive been  beta tester for a few years now, glad to be back for this time too!

I beta test on my daily driver phone, i like to give it as best a test as possible by using my phone in its normal every day way, im from the UK and im using a S10+ unlocked bought directly from the Samsung shop, im also on the Upgrade Program so i renew and get the latest flagship S series every year.

Take care all, and happy testing!

Steve.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I first had the S8 my partner won at work she gave me! since then I have owned nothing but Samsungs and beta tested from the s8 to s9 etc to the s10 and I just bought another galaxy today I have the ceramic s10+ but with the Black Friday deals the s10 was £549 I had to get one :winking-face: will be back testing the beta this evening :winking-face: the UI samsung are using is probably the best I have used!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

been testing the beta a few weeks bought myself a samsung s10 last night (it was the s10+ previously) went to download the beta again and it wont do it there is also no option to download on samsung members

so im pretty annoyed about this i was told i could do it with another device  as long as i didnt "withdraw" from the beta program.

its an unlocked version no differnt from my device of a few days ago so now i have to wait until january i might contact samsung becasue this is a kick in the teeth when i have been testing and reporting bugs since the initial beta.