Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition (the “Competition”) you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Competition on the Samsung Members App form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Competition will open at 00:01 (BST) on 20 August 2021and close at 23:59 (BST) on 6 September 2021 (“the Competition Period”).
6. There are four (4) prizes available to be won in total, consisting of two (2) x Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 smartphones and two (2) Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 smartphones (each a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
7. The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. The Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value for any Prize.
8. To enter the Competition, Participants must log into the Samsung Members App with their Samsung Account details and submit their photos on Samsung Community via https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/try-it-do-it-then-simply-share/con-p/tidi-august-uk-1 (an “Entry”). Participants’ Samsung Account email address will be shared at the time of Entry.
9. Participants may submit multiple Entries.
10. The criteria for determining the winning Entries is the photos which show the most creativity, innovation and skill in relation to the Competition’s theme of: Try It Do It ‘Unfold Your World’ (the “Winning Criteria”).
11. Any text, videos, images or any other content (the “Content”) which are submitted by the Participant as part of the Entry must adhere strictly to the following content guidelines (the “Content Guidelines”) for the Competition:
12. FOR SAFETY REASONS it is important that Participants do not include or reveal any personal information (e.g. name, contact details, etc.) in any Content.
13. Entries containing any Content that does not comply with the Content Guidelines will not be entered into the Competition and the associated submission will be deemed invalid.
14. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
16. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
17. Entries must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
18. Fully completed Entries must be sent to be received no later than the end of the Competition Period. Entries received after the Competition Period will not be eligible for Entry.
19. Following the end of the Competition Period, Entries will be reviewed and judged by a panel of judges comprised of employees or agents of the Promoter and at least one independent judge. The panel of judges shall review the Entries to determine the four (4) Entries which, in the panel of judges’ view, best meet the Winning Criteria.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
Privacy and Data Protection