Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Would you recommend installing a screen protector?

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 09:10 AM)
George1988
Voyager
Options
Would you recommend installing a screen protector on the Galaxy Tab S7, and if so, how it would react to the S Pen? Many thanks 🙂

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I would always recommend getting a screen protector for any device as it would protect from scratches and adds an extra layer of protection. A glass screen protector would work fine with the S Pen.

View solution in context

Solution
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
This is the one I bought....£8.99.
I do art, play games and write on the tab mainly so I'm always using the s pen.

Screenshot_20210504-212204_Amazon Shopping_7410.jpg

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16
Solution
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I would always recommend getting a screen protector for any device as it would protect from scratches and adds an extra layer of protection. A glass screen protector would work fine with the S Pen.
George1988
Voyager
Options
Thank you for your answer. Could you recommend me a good screen protector then? Many thanks 🙂
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem and also which one do you have, the S7 or the S7 Plus?
George1988
Voyager
Options
I own the S7
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok here is a good screen protector for it:
• 1 pack: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ivoler-Protector-Tempered-Hardness-Anti-Scratch/dp/B08BHVQRK6/ref=sr_1_5?dc...
• 2 pack: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ivoler-Protector-Tempered-Hardness-Anti-Scratch/dp/B08BHKPBKM/ref=sr_1_4?dc...
I would recommend you get the 2 pack as it is only £2 more than the 1 pack and also so you have another screen protector incase the installation goes wrong or if the first protector gets damaged.
George1988
Voyager
Options
Again, thank you 🙂
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem, glad I could help!
George1988
Voyager
Options
👍🏻
0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
Do you think that Samsung might offer screen protectors and actually installing them in there Samsung store.? 🤔
0 Likes