Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service.....ever

(Topic created on: 21-05-2021 04:53 PM)
elayans
Student
Options
So wish I hadn't pre ordered the galaxy book pro. Nothing has gone right with it. Incompetent customer service people have led to me being without Galaxy Book Pro.  I used to rave about Samsung to everyone in my circle. Now I won't bother and shall turn to IPhone and replace every Samsung item in my house! 

3 REPLIES 3
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@elayans 

what happened?

😮

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
I used to rave about Samsung to anyone in my circle 🔵 to and I'll still do that, If you had a problem with the customer service that's doesn't mean IPhone will ever catch Samsung. Is easy to judge, better try again and people on the customer service are humans like us if you speak badly to them, how would they feel like? I'm just a customer to and I had only a big problem to and then they and I fixed it, we are humans ,mistakes can be done so I suggest you don't regret later for switching to iPhone aka icloud.
0 Likes
elayans
Student
Options
No judgement as lies are lies and I spoke to them extremely politely and gave them the benefit of the doubt until each time they let me down without following through on what they promised. I suggest you don't judge me when you don't know me or what happened.
0 Likes