Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will a crack on my screen protector damage the tip of my S Pen?

(Topic created on: 31-08-2020 04:56 PM)
alexgv08
Student
Options
I bought a glass screen protector off Amazon for my tab s6 and somehow it has cracked a little bit in the middle. It's hardly noticeable but you can still feel the crack with your nail. I was wondering whether this could damage the tip of my S Pen when it goes over the crack, as I have read that the tip is kind of sensitive.
3 REPLIES 3
Amunnie
Navigator
Options
If it was delivered cracked, you should return it. A crack would make it weaker than it should be. Best to get your money's worth. Often enough, with a picture of the crack, Amazon sellers will send you another without asking for the cracked kne back.

Hope that helps!
0 Likes
alexgv08
Student
Options
Thanks for your answer! It was actually not cracked when I received it a few weeks ago, plus it came with a replacement one so I can replace the cracked one at any time. I was just wondering whether the tip of the S Pen could get damaged because of the crack, so that I can decide whether to replace the screen protector right away or get more use out of the cracked one (because it's a very small crack)
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@alexgv08: You should be fine, provided you make sure not to press down too hard with the S Pen. If you do find that the nib is getting damaged when coming into contact with the crack, replace the nib and remove the screen protector to avoid further issues.