Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

WiFi connected but no internet

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 11:39 PM)
Ninko
Journeyman
Options

Hi,
I recently bought a Tab S6 for my partner but am having a problem with the WiFi.
It will be connected fine then randomly out of the blue the internet will stop working and the WiFi symbol will have an exclamation mark next to it.
The only way to fix it is to disconnect and reconnect WiFi - untill it happens again.
All my other devices connect to the same WiFi network fine without any problems.
Any help please?

Thanks

81 REPLIES 81
Shazzamataz
First Poster
Options
I had problem for nearly a year with samsung tab 10.1 😭😭🙄.I have just fixed it today after I got a new tab in December. frustrating .
I rebooted to factory settings .reconnected wifi .still wasnt connecting to web pages error message .
I then installed google chrome from play .it now works .
anyone need a tab ,I have 2 🤣🤣
0 Likes
kevinbaconten
First Poster
Options

Hello! I've got a problem with the wifi on my Samsung Galaxy A10s and it’s that when I’m far from the router sometimes the internet is gone even it won't load any  page properly and the phone still connect to the wifi (but on another device, it still works fine) I just have to turn the wifi off and on again for solving this, but I wanna know if this is a hardware problem or is the simple answer: “I’m too far from the router “? 

0 Likes
rubyen
First Poster
Options

I hope this will work because my phone is off and i need wifi connection to be able to text my family and friends

0 Likes
Youngchap
First Poster
Options

Tysm man I have not had internet for almost 2 days called customer service and every thing

Thanks again that's crazy I should be able to. Set my own time. 

0 Likes
Goho
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem, but then I realised that I installed a game for which I had to change date and then I never reverted back to original time. I changed the date to real time, issue resolved , thanks

0 Likes
Cardsman06
Student
Options

Thank you!  This fixed the problem on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1.

0 Likes
Cardsman06
Student
Options

Dud you try changing time to Auto as recommended above?  I did and it worked for me.

0 Likes
Cardsman06
Student
Options

This worked for me as well on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A, which is about 10 years old now and had no real issues other than this, which is now fixed thanks to the suggestion on this forum.

0 Likes
cinderella63
First Poster
Options

This worked! How odd, thanks

0 Likes
Camshaft
First Poster
Options

JavierDP 

solution repaired my issue. 
Auto clock was not on and wifi would connect but no internet