Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Why can't I unlock my Tablet?

(Topic created on: 23-11-2020 11:01 AM)
p1ss_boy
Student
Options

So here's the problem. Every time I try to unlock my tablet ( it's a galaxy tab. A btw), it'll just be like "try again in 30 seconds." like what the eff. I should also mention I haven't changed my password at all, It's been the same since I've got it and when I try to type my password at the top it says your password has four characters and one letter, which it doesn't, it has  8 letters, one character, and two numbers...... I've been trying to open it for the past hour, and nothing... I have no idea what to do!!! Help! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Press and hold power and volume up (I think volume up but try down if not). Keep the two buttons pressed until the table reboots. It should then be fine. My does the same thing every now and then.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

That's odd, @p1ss_boy 

Did you set up Find My Mobile on the tablet? If so, you'll be able to remove the password from the tablet as long as it's switched on, and connected to the internet. You can sign into your Find My Mobile account here: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

0 Likes
p1ss_boy
Student
Options

I did but nothing's working.. it's super weird. I'm most likely going to wait it out till my battery dies. To be honest, I've tried everything, but it won't budge.  

0 Likes
Solution
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Press and hold power and volume up (I think volume up but try down if not). Keep the two buttons pressed until the table reboots. It should then be fine. My does the same thing every now and then.

lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Amendment to the above - it is power and volume down that you hold together.