Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your thoughts on the Samsung tab S8/8+/8ultra

(Topic created on: 28-02-2022 12:48 PM)
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hello evreyone 😊
My name is Stefan,and i am a proud user of some Samsung devices. 
Most recently Samsung has launched the Tab 8 series. 🥰 Existing right 🥰 
Well i just want to put up this thread for the other users of Samsung previously generation of Tab S that can come with some suggestions for accessories for the Samsung Tab that is worthy since i didn't manage to get the Pre-order in the time line to get the Samsung cover and keyboard 
I have looked around YouTube and Facebook to hunt for the best 3rd party accessories. So let's see what you guys are recommending from
Screen protector 
Case/Cover 
Keyboard and mouse 
• Fast charging brick
• Dock stand
And the list could go on and on.
Leave the link or the name of your best accessories in the comments. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
Are you sure you didn't get it in time for the cover? As an S7+ daily user, I use the Book Cover and a pair of Buds 2. I also have Jellycomb full size keyboard (I cannot get used to smaller keyboards which is why I didn't get the Keyboard Cover) and an Inphic mouse for DeX mode, along with the Samsung M70A monitor. Personally, only the Inphic mouse has let me down in the last two months as it now needs me to restart the tablet to get a Bluetooth connection with it. If I could do it all over again, I would probably get a Logitech mouse or just a Logitech keyboard with track pad.
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Unfortunately no.☺️. I wasn't home so i tried on the 17th on the 20 and 26. I only got home yesterday and managed to order the s8 ultra.
Also i am thinking of the keyboard fromLogitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard.and a few more accessories
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Maybe with the points from samsung rewards i will be able to purchase something. I just have to wait.
0 Likes
jmbjkmnkl
First Poster
Options
😇😇😇
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I find the new keyboard cover for the S8 Ultra is a much better improvement over the previous cover for the S7+ series. The new cover for the Ultra extends to the full edges of the tablet and has rounded ends to fully connect unlike the cover on the S7+, but what makes a big difference is that the keyboard is back-lit now which adds a much better premium look to it. Price tag is pretty hefty however, which is why I'm so glad it was free in the promotional pre order, very chuffed with that one!

As far as the tablet goes, it's incredible. I dislike the notch, however because of the sheer size of the tablet, I hardly ever notice it in actual use (but it's removal is preferred). My biggest gripe would be the fact it's battery life is somewhat abysmal compared to the S7+. At 120Hz with 20% brightness I'm only getting around 5 to 7h SoT from 85% to 0%. Compare that to my Tab S7+ which typically got 8 to 10h SoT, it's quite a step back. Why 85% you may ask? Because the feature protect battery when enabled, only charges the tablet to 85%, which I keep on permanently to save my tablets battery life.
0 Likes