Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website misleading The Galaxy S9 Ultra offers a free Keyboard worth £199, due to stock last not given

(Topic created on: 29-04-2024 05:55 PM)
yong1
Journeyman
Options

Apart from offers including whatch4 and bud2 for the Galaxy Tab 9 series, it should also include a free Keyboard worth £199 when you buy the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra Valid until 30/04/243 that is the reason I have chosen Ultra instead of 9+, after the delivery, I have contacted the customer service for the missing item, the keyboard, I have been told that no keyboard will be sent because of stock last, but it has never been mentioned on the website as well as the conditions at the very bottom of the page, also the keyboard is still available to purchase on samsung.com, the customer service lady agrees with the website misleading and offers me a 50pounds voucher, I denied and want my keyboard, have been told that this whole order can be sent back with a full refund. however, there are 4 issues with the unacceptable suggestion, 1, I have sent my old pad for the trade-in discount process, 2, 300pounds upfront cost was paid, 3, the Samsung finance agreement was signed. 4, the box was opened because I was looking for my keyboard. the customer service apologised and created a documentary(dispute) for the supervisor to call me to explain that they can only offer a 50pound voucher, but I need the keyboard, I can wait for it, can anyone help? who I can talk to? Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
yong1
Journeyman
Options

call them to open a dispute file, they removed the free keyboard tile on 29th April.

0 Likes
yong1
Journeyman
Options

I took the screenshot while contacting customer service, I have also emailed it to them, and it works for me.

Regards,

Raesdom
Student
Options
Hi I had the same problem too when I ordered the items it did not come up in my basket but it did say I activated the offer and was eligible. My confirmation email did not have the picture of the item but at the bottom also said "offer applied you've received a keypad cover for free." Due to this I thought I was receiving one. Fast forward to today my delivery comes and surprise it's not here I contacted customer service and they said it was out of stock and as it was on my actual order list I won't get it, no compensation nothing.
0 Likes