Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallpaper Setting

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 12:53 PM)
aslan_jade
Apprentice
Options

hello, I am using a tab s6 lite device. I find it very annoying when I set a wallpaper on portrait mode but then when I change to landscape, it messess up the wallpaper. I tried several times to adjust on both modes to at least have an appealing wallpaper but im still not satisfied. Is there any way to manually adjust the wallpaper for both portrait and landscape mode? thank you in advance to anyone who will reply. thank you and stay safe everyone!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Did you get wallpapers for tablets ?

0 Likes
aslan_jade
Apprentice
Options

no, it's just a random picture that i really like. it's a whole-body pic of a male character and works best in portrait mode, but I kinda want the landscape mode to focus on the man's face.

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Woah !!! Hang on ?? A full body pic of a male ??? I hope the " main bits " are pixelated out 🤣🤣 on a serious note though it might not be optimised or big enough resolution for a tablet , try it on your phone .

0 Likes
aslan_jade
Apprentice
Options

omg i think u misunderstood the "whole-body" part ahahaha its just a normal pic of a male character from head to toe with clothes on ahahhaha. Anyways i think i really need to just settle with abstract wallpapers so i wont get annoyed everytime i see my wallpaper ( i dont want to see my wallpaper in a negative way ahahah). thank you so much for replying to this thread

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Have you tried it on your phone

0 Likes