Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and VoWiFi support for tablets galaxy Tab S6, Tab S4 and Tab S3

(Topic created on: 21-04-2019 03:59 PM)
Balling
Pioneer
Options

Where is VoLTE? When I will have support for it? Really you just turn it off in build.prop! Activate it please! Really Samsung!😪😪😪😪😪

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
CarlH
Options

Hi @Balling. As this is a Network feature, you would need to contact them directly so they can send you the Carrier settings. 

Balling
Pioneer
Options

@CarlH No, you don't understand. These tablets have VoLTE provisioned turned of. It is not initialised in the kernel. Please add this to build.prop. Really are you in contact with programmers of Samsung? Can you do anything at all?!

persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=1

# Radio Options

persist.radio.rat_on=combine
persist.radio.data_ltd_sys_ind=1
persist.radio.data_con_rprt=1
persist.radio.calls.on.ims=1

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I can certainly pass this on to the developers, @Balling

Balling
Pioneer
Options

@CarlH I will be happy to have an answer that you will have from devs. Thank you.

Can you also look in my other post? https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Smartphones-Tablets-Wearables/HDR-in-Youtube-app-in-Galaxy-tab-s...

The problem is bad as well. Maybe you have somebody in Google as well...

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I've passed on your VoLTE query, @Balling. As for the YouTube one, this would be down to Google and as such, I'm unable to pass this one on.

0 Likes
Balling
Pioneer
Options

@CarlH Can you at list tell me how the certification process for youtube app goes? Google should add the HDR capable device id (from build.prop by the way, ha-ha) in the list in the app. But you can override it in app like this one and HDR will work

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kPPcO_pOJCIZzm1IpV2xvvw6umKuqrrZ

So. I suppose Samsung tells google what ids their app should include. So you just have to find that man 😀😀😀😀😀

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I don't have any info on that, it's down to the app developers to maintain and update their apps is all I know. 

Balling
Pioneer
Options
@CarlH
So, have you already recieved an answer?
0 Likes
Balling
Pioneer
Options

@CarlH 

Hello?

0 Likes