Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV to Tablet A7

(Topic created on: 15-09-2022 06:51 AM)
Sepultaker
First Poster
Options

Why tv to tablet A7 doesn't work at all? i have an A6 too and it works perfectly, but on A7 doesn't come either.can someone tell what's the problem with smarthings on A7 tablet cause i can't find anyware about this problem.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Troubadour
Pioneer
Options
See if the following link helps
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tablets/connect-my-samsung-tab-a7-to-tv-with-cable/td-p/3389744
Also a more generis Google search for "Samsung tab a7 to tv" will probably bring up more answers.
0 Likes
Troubadour
Pioneer
Options
Also try different cables, if HDMI they come in different versions. (I have a dongle that converts my usb c connection to HDMI)
0 Likes
Sepultaker
First Poster
Options

thanks for replying to all but is not the problem what i meant.The problem is that i have a samsung tv and with the smart things you can watch content from the tv directly to your tab or any samsung phone but on tab a7 doesn t even show up it shows only when the tv is off.it s a shame cause it worked an tablet a 6 and i had old mobile samsung phones that work.the only thing you can do is change the ambient or control the source or sound of the tv or just mirroring.i thing the problem is that on tab a7 does not work at all this feature.

0 Likes
Rachel Gomez
Journeyman
Options

Connect Galaxy A7 to TV via a wireless connection
Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub.
Connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
Connect the Galaxy A7 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
Access Settings > Screen Mirroring.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

0 Likes