Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in Prices for iPads out of order?

(Topic created on: 07-03-2023 04:29 PM)
Les_Invisibles
First Poster
Options

So I recently picked up the S23 Ultra after years with iPhones and I'm loving it. I was thinking of continuing my shift and trading in my iPad Air (5th gen) for a Tab S8 or S8+, but the trade in pricing has me scratching my head. It's almost like the listing of the models is out of order. They are offering (last I looked) $300 for an iPad Air 4th gen, $95 for a 3rd gen, and like $75 for the 5th gen?? How is that even possible? The 5th is of course the newest and "best" spec-wise and all. How is it worth the least? That has to be an error right?

I tried a couple times to chat with the live support but that went nowhere as they were clueless. So I thought I'd ask here. Has anyone run into this before? Does this make sense for some reason I'm missing? Or is there any way to talk to a real person somewhere on their end that would understand this makes no sense and would adjust it accordingly?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I just got the wife a Tab S8 Ultra 16 gb 512gb WiFi on Amazon renewed for £930 , it's in perfect nick , gonna sell her ipad pro on Facebook or Ebay for good amount
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes