cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track not working

(Topic created on: 24-09-2021 09:59 AM)
Options

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong section.

I placed an order about five days ago, I was told it would email when dispatched. It hasn't, but as it is due to be delivered next Wednesday, I wanted to track it. However I can't. It says my order number (copied from the email) is invalid. I can't see the product under 'my orders' nor any previous order.

4 REPLIES 4
Esztu
First Poster
Options
same here.. did you get it at the end?
0 Likes
Options

Yes I did, it took an extra two weeks

I could not track it because I used the student portal to buy it (I am a student)

Esztu
First Poster
Options
that makes sense :smiling-face: thank you for the reply!
0 Likes
KorgiLord321
First Poster
Options

Just wanted to share a small workaround for anyone with similar tracking issues.

I also used a student email in the Samsung education store (Australia) for my order with the tracking on the order details page not working.

Instead of using the order number given (e.g. #AUxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx) On my browser, I went to developer tools --> console then clicked the track order to get a response from the server which actually had the real tracking number for my carrier service

KorgiLord321_0-1646543126952.png

not sure if this is the same for other countries but for Australian students, try using the number on AusPost or StarTrack.

(Also sorry if wrong section, but I had a lot in common with the OP and this should work with any product ordered off the Edu Store)