Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Cat hid my S-Pen

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 11:43 AM)
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there!

We've got a lovely kitten who likes to pick things up in his mouth - and he's recently been hiding things.

He's managed to pick up an S-Pen that belongs to my sister and he's hidden it somewhere in the house!

I've attached a photo with the cause of the above problem, if anyone can suggest how we can resolve this, please let me know!

Best wishes,
Tom

(Quick note, while this has been written in a joking manner, the cat has genuinely hidden my S-Pen and I haven't got a clue where he's hidden it!)

Quaver the Kitten

6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@CrazyTom2k2  Maybe the cat needs better training 😀, sure quaver gives you all some joy though!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My dog has a habit of chewing things and had to have lighting reflexes to get my S22 Ultra S Pen off her the other day.
I have a website exclusive colour phone with matching S Pen, so getting a replacement would be very difficult
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Quaver, meet Monster Munch
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Glenntech  ouch, need to be on your guard 😊

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It was a close call
0 Likes
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Perhaps Samsung should make a "find my S. Pen" app! 😂😂