Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablets

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 06:11 PM)
Angel-Eyes
Explorer
Options
I've got an old Samsung SM T530 I've forgotten my Samsung log in details. When I try to change it it just says its incorrect? How do I do this please? I'm buying a newer version but without my Samsung account will I be able to transfer all my apps and data from the old one? Otherwise I'll not buy a new one. Thanks 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Angel-Eyes  With the Device trend off press and hold the Volume Up and Power Buttons, until the Android Recovery screen appears. From there choose  Wipe Data/Factory Reset and select Yes. You will be able to set up up the Samsung account again.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Angel-Eyes
Explorer
Options
Thankyou JAMES4578 If I wipe data/ factory reset the tablet will I lose everything thats linked to my Samsung account too?
0 Likes
Angel-Eyes
Explorer
Options
Forgot to say my phones still signed into my Samsung members app but not the tablet? I don't really want to sign out this app incase I can't get back on here, thanks
0 Likes
Angel-Eyes
Explorer
Options
Sorry for all the questions but if if I wipe data/ factory reset will it log me out of all my other downloaded apps too both on tablet and phone?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi, It will be a local Factory Reset. Data stored in the cloud and synchronised to other Devices should not be affected. However best to ensure all Data is backed up

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes