Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablets,touchscreen ,unresponsive,freezing

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 09:35 PM)
Ukbot
Apprentice
Options
After the latest update the touchscreen of my tablet is not as responsive as before. Is freezing, have to touch 3,4 times sometimes to get a reaction. Does anyone has the same problem like mine? 
11 REPLIES 11
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried wiping cache partition?
I always wipe partition after an update
0 Likes
Ukbot
Apprentice
Options
Cache partition? What's that?
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
It's where temporary files are stored....turn tablet off, then press and hold volume up and power key....use volume button to scroll down to wipe cache partition, power button to confirm. It will then as to reboot, confirm with power button
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
I had the same problem the only solution that worked for me was backing it up then doing a factory data reset, works perfect again now
0 Likes
Ukbot
Apprentice
Options
Now I know. I'll try.Thanks.
0 Likes
Mallone
Navigator
Options
I have the same issue with mine. I factory reset mine twice and the issue is still there. I sent in an error report yesterday and am now waiting for a response.
0 Likes
Mallone
Navigator
Options
Lucky you! Mine is still messed up.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I've noticed the lag too since the update. Happened on my Tab s6 too. Its one of the reasons I upgraded to the s7+. Well... that and the attachable keyboard. Kind of annoyed but also relieved that it's not just me.

I find pressing the button that brings up all the open apps then going back into the app I want seems to un-clog whatever is going on. And I'm not someone who has every app I have installed on this thing open at the same time.

There's a bug somewhere that Samsung has to work out.
0 Likes
Ukbot
Apprentice
Options
The october update solved my problem. Was a software problem.Samsung solved it quickly which is nice.Thank you everyone for you help.
0 Likes