Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet S7+ accessories \ keyboard with integrated cover

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 07:31 PM)
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

My wife and I were in a Samsung store and tentatively made a decision to buy the S7+ with 256 GB.

The unit we saw in the store had a cover that the tablet snapped to and the cover held a keyboard (which I also assume was snapped to the cover).  Also, the keyboard I see at the Samsung site does not show the keyboard with a built in mouse pad, the one in the Samsung store had a built in mouse pad.  

At any rate, when looking at the Samsung site, I was confused by what to order.  There was a keyboard shown but choosing the cover that would attach to the tablet and hold the keyboard,  that was not readily apparent to me (that, plus the keyboard at the site did not have that mouse pad).

After spending sometime online, I found the following at the US Samsung site.  (I live in the Netherlands but prefer to write in English, that's why I'm here.)

Galaxy Tab S7+ Bookcover Keyboard Mobile Accessories - EF-DT970UBEGUJ | Samsung US

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The one you found on the US site seems ideal, have you managed to get one from an EU vendor though?
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I found a Dutch site, a well known Dutch phone company, and ordered the S7+ Bookcover Keyboard (with mouse pad) for €161, a €40+ savings over the Samsung store in Utrecht.

I've ordered the S7+ 256 GB tablet from the Samsung NL store (€899) and that will arrive tomorrow.  

Thanks for reading this.  DH

Watch4 Classic
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I guess you missed my previous post.  I found a Dutch vendor (Belsimple), a phone provider, who has that item.  I've already ordered and it will arrive tomorrow.

Watch4 Classic
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
We seemingly posted at the same time, good to see you sourced one anyway
0 Likes