Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet s6 lite dual audio

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 12:57 AM)
Tablets6lite
First Poster
Options

Dual audio not available in s6 lite tablets. Anyway to get this?

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Tablets6lite: I had a look into this, and Dual Audio may be available on the Tab S6 Lite, as it features Bluetooth 5.0. To check, head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Advanced > Dual Audio. If it's not there, you may wish to check out Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Separate App Sound. This isn't quite the same, but does allow you to play sound from a selected app on a different audio device. 

0 Likes
largonFI
First Poster
Options

Samsung Galaxy S6 Lite with Android 10 does not have Dual Audio. I have the device and the options just are not there. Yet another let down with this tablet and with Android. Bought it as a mediapad for my girls for car trips and such yet due to Samsung they're forced to get tangled with wires with their wireless headphones (luckily I chose headphones with both BT and cable connection). I bet the option is there only on more expensive models - Samsung ain't gettin' any more of my currencies. 

-Sam

Jairose
First Poster
Options

Any solution?

Jamie1430
First Poster
Options

This blows my mind that it isn't a feature. I hope someone shares a hack or Samsung remedies this! 

0 Likes
Members_hsWQznZ
First Poster
Options

Czy funnkcje dual audio można już włączyć na Tablecie S6 lite?

0 Likes