Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet S6 keyboard jumping all over the place

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 03:58 PM)
Bob1963
Apprentice
Options

I had an older Samsung I loved that crapped out after two years. i bought the S6. When typing on wordpress, the cursor continually jumps around or simply doesn't follow where i am typing. A slight pause has the typing start again where the cursor lies. I can't tell if it happens via email, but on this request it jumps also. I just cann't figure it out but it is rendering the tablet useless! Help!!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Are you using a BT keyboard with a built in track pad by any chance?
0 Likes
Bob1963
Apprentice
Options

Yes it seems so. I have a mousepad. Bought it with the tablet. Tried dísabling but couldn’t. 

0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
That's obviously what causes the cursor jumping around because your hands touch the track pad, if you can't disable it you could try and cover it with a few layers of electrical tape, not the prettiest solution but cheaper than a new keyboard 🙂
0 Likes
Bob1963
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. You know I had a similar issue with my Lenovo yoga. I try typing super high with my hands if that makes sense. I loved my S2. It was great for almost two years. I was a tablet convert and used it to write a book. This is painful. I’m leaving the US for a long time today. I should have researched more. Bummer. I will try though! Thanks!