Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tablet S6 doesn´t work

(Topic created on: 20-01-2020 08:02 AM)
leslie31
Student
Options

I´ve bought an S6/LTE tablet. When I switch it on, first appears on the screen that this is the SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 tablet,

after that the SAMSUNG sign and after that nothing is going on. 

After pressing the necessary buttons restart is repeated continuously. What´s the problem here?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Go to solution
16 REPLIES 16
bluemerle26
Apprentice
Options

THanks for that. Kept trying and kept trying. I think it might of been attempt number 60 but got it working. Bit of a relief but slightly nervous now what else will turn up. Now got it working, feeling better about it but as you say... why should have to go through all that seems a bit odd. Thanks again for all the guidance 

0 Likes
Kenn
Student
Options
I promise you, that was my exact experience as well, and ever since then, I have NOT had a problem or slightest sliver of regret. I literally just checked mine, while it's been sitting dormant the entire week, and it was at 38%, which blew my mind bc I figure for sure it would be dead, and had it plugged in for hardly over an hour to be able to use it at 97%. I may not use it often, because I have to be in the mood for designing and never have time to do so, but I definitely don't regret it one bit.
0 Likes
scook94
Student
Options
We've just received one which I'm was hoping to setup for my brother-in-law (he has disabilities and his phone is getting small for the mobility he has in his fingers) and have got an S6 with this issues. I'm busily trying the 60 odd resets it may take to get it to work, but can I clarify - you hold down power and volume down buttons until the Galaxy Tab "splash screen" appears and then let go of both buttons, right?
0 Likes
bluemerle26
Apprentice
Options

Hi, so I held the vol down and the power button to the screen went off and then quck held the volume up and power button to bring up the restore menu. I suspect it is in the timing, and there is a very small window.

Once I got to the restore menu, I factory reset the device and it has been running well ever since

scook94
Student
Options

Happy to report that the tablet is now fully operational after following your advice @bluemerle26 I can't thank you enough!:smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Woodol2
First Poster
Options

Thank you posting this issue. I could manage to turn on my new Tab s6.

There are many tips to solve this, but what I did, I charged the tab for 30mins and pressed the power and volume up button to reboot.

And it suddenly worked. I think that is because that my tab is purchased almost 6months ago so the power is gone.

Please try to apply my advice.

0 Likes
prabhanjan
First Poster
Options

Thank you for this. I did exactly this to fix my new Tab S6 which was stuck at Samsung logo right out-of-the-box. 

0 Likes