Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet A rebooting

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 05:31 PM)
Wrecks2020
First Poster
Options

I've done factory resets twice and the problem gets worse. It used to reboot at 60% battery, now it's random. Happens when we're watching Netflix or Prime Videos on battery. Software updates are current as reported. Is there a way to upgrade the Firmware or OS? 

I have installed Samsung Kies on my laptop and tried a firmware update but it reports that my tablet won't initialize. I'm about ready to toss this thing and buy an Ipad.

Any solutions out there?

5 REPLIES 5
Ghost47
Explorer
Options
the tablet itself sounds like it may have an internal error, you can request a doorstep repair on main page, but the reboot sounds like either a malfunction via operating system or it might be a hardware issue, you can contact support depending of what country you are from via https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/
0 Likes
Ghost47
Explorer
Options
all you have to do is change the UK to which country you are from
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It would be helpful to know what tablet you have. If you are using Kies it must be quite old and need a replacement battery.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
😂 Yeah i havent heard anyone mention kies since my S3
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
How does it go when connected to the mains charger - does it reboot then? If not, it sounds like it may be battery related. How do the tests here in Samsung Members -> Get Help -> Interactive Checks go on it?
0 Likes