Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8 Ultra Order Delayed

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 11:58 AM)
hossinhoos
Student
Options

Got a texticle this evening - the Tab s8 I ordered has been delayed to the 3rd March.  Anyone else got this?

#chipgate

Hope we all get happy soon!

0 Likes
68 REPLIES 68
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'm guessing demand was a lot higher than Samsung anticipated for the tablet. May I ask which colour and model you pre ordered?

Mine was delivered on Tuesday (it was due Monday but was delayed because of DPD!), it's the Graphite 128GB model.
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Mine is the graphite but 256GB model.
0 Likes
Members_PeBUvWU
First Poster
Options

Yes I got same email this morning. They obviously knew they were not going to deliver today before now so why wait till delivery date to tell us?? 

Not happy with this service, like you they have until to deliver then 11th then cancel 

Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
If I get the same email again on the 11th, I'll just cancel and get my deposit back.
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
Yeah mine two, I have the same email, so frustrating that they wait until the delivery date promised to inform us all, they would have known they haven't enough to meet demand so why not keep us all informed.
Online it states processing, how can they ve processing something they clearly don't have to supply 🤔
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
Me too, so frustrating.
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Mine was due today. This morning I got an email saying it would be 10th March.
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
Same as me. I went for 256GB to get 12 GB of RAM.
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
I suppose if there are any issues between now and then with the hardware or O/S it well give people a chance to cancel.
0 Likes
blueskies1977
Explorer
Options

I ordered the Tab S8 Ultra on 10/02/22 with an all day delivery slot for today.

I guessed things weren't going to plan when it still showed 'processing' this morning so I phoned at 8am.

I was told the device was in a UK warehouse and wouldn't be long.

I then receive an email saying it will be here by 11th March. I tweet them and get told to call again. 

I'm told that the person this morning couldn't know whether it was in the UK and that she'd email to find out when it will be here.

Like most people, I work and took a day off work today for the delivery. I am unable to take the next two weeks off on the off-chance it will arrive at some point.

Surely Samsung calculate their logistics before launch and limit the orders in the first few days to that which is achievable? Clearly not.

They are also unable to upgrade my delivery to before 10:30, despite that being an option for delivery today. At least that would mean I could adjust my working hours.

This is an expensive, premium product, should that not afford an efficient service?