Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8 Ultra, Keyboard Claim

(Topic created on: 18-05-2022 11:18 AM)
TabS8Ultra
Apprentice
Options
It's be over 45days since my claim for the Keyboard has been approved and I haven't received and more information about it, ie delivery etc... can anyone help?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Nas88
Pioneer
Options
I applied for my claim on the 13th of March and only just received it on the 16th of this month. Around 60 days later! I did get 2 emails in between that to say that due to demand there'll be a delay. So depending on when you sent your claim you should be receiving it soon hopefully.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yep I had a long wait but finally relieved it on Monday, has soured the whole experience
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
DarkBahamut
Pioneer
Options

Still waiting for mine for mine too. I'm technically only just over the 45 days because they actually delivered my tablet over a month late, now the keyboard is late too.

So far nearly 3 1/2 months since I first placed my order and still not complete. Samsung really is a completely useless company. Never again.

ApuMontana
Journeyman
Options

I received the approval on 29 March...still waiting on the keyboard..over 76 days. Just had contact with the customer service..apparently there is a lack of stock and they could not say when it will be delivered. Altough in stock for sale on the samsung website. My s8 ultra is still in the box as I wanted tu use it as laptop replacement..useless without a keyboard. Very happy with Samsung products, but these waiting times are very frustrating.

0 Likes