Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s8 ultra delivery postponed

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 11:59 AM)
ChrisStacey
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

I ordered my tab s8 ultra on the 13th, paid To be delivered on the 25th before 10.30am. Had two different texts first saying it'll now be delivered 13th March then another saying be the 14th March. My order status hasn't changed to anything other than ordered. I did a live chat and they said it's in the warehouse being prepared. Which appears nonsense. This is the first time I have had any issues ordering from Samsung. Who do I ring ?? This is terrible service. Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11
Victoria F
Apprentice
Options

I orderd mine on 14th February, for delivery on 25th February; I checked the progress, shocked to find my order was still being processed! I received no email/text, confirming deliver was delayed, & rang them. They then emailed me a 10th March deliver; it is now 7th March & my order is still being processed. After ringing Samsung again, they are still fobbing me off, as they cannot guarantee a delivery date, despite them taking my money! What a bad experience I have had, the first time pre-ordering directly from Samsung.

0 Likes
SyH
Apprentice
Options
Hi all ..
Hope everyone is well .. just want to update you guys regarding Tab S8 Ultra's delivery issue & the current ..
I have received an update today 09/03/22 from Samsung that my Tab S8 Ultra has been dispatched today & also received an email from DPD that they'll email me later to confirm expected time slot for it to be delivered tomorrow ..
So, after 2 weeks delay i think things are moving now at Samsung ..
I really hope that everyone who are still waiting & haven't heard anything yet, hopefully you'll receive an update about your orders soon ..
Good Luck everyone .. 🤞🏾🙂
SyH
0 Likes