Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s8 ultra delivery ever going to happen? Updated its here finally!

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 10:41 PM)
Andy7600
Apprentice
Options

**Update** received an email with tracking number from dpd on the 9th March and I am now here 10th of March updating this post from my tab s8 ultra 516gb 16gb ram and I'm very happy with it. Just a shame it took so long to get here. This will be the last time I order from samsung directly.

I ordered my Tab s8 ultra on the 12th of Feb and it said on the order page delivery on the 25th before 10:30 am and you charged me £3.99 for that. Come to the 25th and get nothing but a text message and email saying that my tablet order has been delayed and I'll get it by the 11th of March. well its the 7th of March now 4 days away and the order status is still stuck on processing I have absolutely no confidence that I'll actually get my tablet this week. What's going on Samsung? I have seen multiple people who ordered after the 12th of Feb receiving their tablets on time or even early.

No acceptable reason has been given for the delay in my order or others.  I had to ring the shop support number 5 times to actually get some useless answer of they are out of stock even though the website has never said that and it has shown in stock throughout and still does. first 4 calls to the shop support number the person who answered couldn't understand English no matter how slow or clear I spoke. ( not me being racist here. you should not have foreign based customer support if they cant speak the language of the people they are meant to be helping)

11 REPLIES 11
Ntr2def
Apprentice
Options

Ordered my s22 ultra 2/9 during the unpacked event. Got my email confirmation for 3/8 which is tomorrow. Got an email 3/5 about my order being delayed. Attempted to cancel the representative was adamant about not canceling. in the interim I tried to order one through Verizon, Verizon had an estimated date of 4/1. So I did not cancel my order because who knows if I will get it sooner so now I am waiting to see if I will get it my phone at all.

0 Likes
CyrusR
Explorer
Options
Hey, if it helps. I just got mine delivered today. I ordered on 10th.
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
You are one of the lucky ones. I hope that you enjoy.
CyrusR
Explorer
Options
I'm trying to, but super nervous if my trade-in device is accepted. Don't want to send this back.
0 Likes
Dorrris
Explorer
Options
Have you got it yet, I'm still waiting and holding little hope it will arrive this week as it didn't last week pr the week before 😡
0 Likes
Nosbig39
Journeyman
Options

That is exactly my experience. Ordered mine on 10th Feb now due 10th march but I know fine well samsung don't have any clue what's going on. If its not here by the 10th it's getting cancelled once and for all.

did try cancelling twice but the representative simply didn't want to know. 

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I just received an email saying delivery on Friday so hoping. Sure they will have received a big batch so many will get delivery this week.
0 Likes
Andy7600
Apprentice
Options

Got mine today so hopefully yours will arrive.

0 Likes
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

Andy I had same issue. The problem with outsourced customer service is they just read from a script and they too have issues understanding our accents. 

0 Likes