Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8 Ultra 16gb ?

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 09:56 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options

Sam mobile shows the 512gb Tab S8 Ultra as 16gb but on samsung uk site it's showing as 12gb ?

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
Yes I've had the same issue, also noticed that when the samsungs newsroom showed the specs about the pricing, the s8+ is shown as option 128gb and 8gm ram woth secondary as 256gb and 8gb ram.. but on samsung mobile the second option is as 256gb and 12gb ram 😅 idk what to believe now.. I was about to buy the ultra just for the ram but then seen the 8+ has it too?? 😭😭Screenshot_20220210-015629_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220210-021500_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Regional hardware variations as per usual in Samsung devices, always check the region site for the country you are buying in rather than relying on a third party website like Sam Mobile
Peter_UK
First Poster
Options

That's exactly the reason why I purchased Tab S8 Plus as I wanted it future proof with 12GB ram... Now website says 8GB so either they sold out of 12GB or it was a typo during first three release days and there will be plenty of arguments between customer and Samsung in upcoming days...

0 Likes
Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
Well I mean... simply put, if you don't get what you've been advertised as getting, just refund it 🤷‍♂️😂 they can't deny you a refund if it's the case of them messing it up.
0 Likes
Peter_UK
First Poster
Options

This was on Samsung.com/uk which is not third party website but direct one with supplier...

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
My response was not aimed at yourself, it was aimed at the original poster expecting what they read on Sam Mobile to be the same as what Samsung actually offer in their region. AFAIAA Sam Mobile is US based and they tend to get better hardware than the UK market anyway
0 Likes
Sheepybach
Explorer
Options

My pre order page is showing 512Gb with 16Gb ram

Screenshot_20220218-220032_Opera.jpg

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
That'll be lightning fast
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb