Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8+ Pogo Charge Stand

(Topic created on: 18-09-2022 08:00 AM)
DeadlyDazza
Apprentice
Options
Morning all.

Do Samsung have any plans to release a compatible pogo pin charge stand for the Galaxy Tab S8+? 
The current pogo stand offered by Samsung is 4 pin, incompatible with the S8+ 3 pin. 
4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had this on my Tab S5 or 6, was great, I just thought now it's the bigger tablets that don't get it, probably stability and stressing the port.

Regards Obsydian

DAILY DEVICES
ZFold4 [Mobile], Pro5 [Watch], S8 Ultra [Tablet], Book2 i5 [Laptop], Buds Pro2 [Buds] M70A 32/43" [Monitor], Smart Tags+, iPad Mini 5 and iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets], Dell Inspiron G5 Laptop

HOUSEHOLD DEVICES
ZFlip3 [Mobile], Watch5 [Watch], S7+ , S6 Lite [Tablet], QN95A [TV], Q900A [Soundbar], MC28M6075CSM [Microwave], Samsung Level [Speaker], Buds Pro [Buds], iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Dmadma1
Student
Options

Terrible it doesn't exist yet... nor from external vendors according to google search 😞

0 Likes
Dmadma1
Student
Options

Yes, Its a terrible mishap for such brend device

0 Likes
Members_II813ur
First Poster
Options

Looking at disassembly videos of the S8 tablet, I believe these pins no longer support charging the device. This is why no third party companies have created anything. The 4th pin on the S6 was needed to charge the device. 3 pins on the S8 only allows power to go to a keyboard and to trasmit data.

I'm gutted as I cant upgrade my Tab S6 and pogo dock we use in the kitchen all the time without having to plug in a cable to anything newer.

0 Likes