Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab s8+ disney offer

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 05:45 PM)
Brian71
Journeyman
Options
I seem to be having problems redeeming the disney offer. When I'm on my s21ultra and go on to boosts, it will come up with s21 boosts. I'm trying to go on to boosts with my tab s8+ and get stuck in a loop as if it doesn't recognise my device. I go on to the 4 simple steps to redeem disney offer, step 2 says sign in to your samsung account, which I did but don't get directed to the offer. Can anyone help
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
NeSH92
Student
Options

I came here to same the exact same thing!! Get on to step 2 and then it doesn't direct me anywhere. very annoying

NeSH92
Student
Options

EDIT: you need to use Chrome, not the samsung browser. I have now got it to work

Brian71
Journeyman
Options
Thank you, went on to chrome and got it working
0 Likes
Members_wsaJoBg
First Poster
Options

I tried with Samsung browser and then Chrome on both PC and Tab S8 and nothing. I'm definitely signed in as my name appears in the account  icon when i click on it (top right)

0 Likes
Solution
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Try with chrome and make sure your device is registered
Brian71
Journeyman
Options
Yeah did that earlier. Managed to get it working, thanks
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Nice one I cancelled my Disney with Sky a few days ago. The offer is for new or returning customers so saving a fair few pounds. Thank you Samsung
Gympro
Apprentice
Options

I got mine to work by switching the Samsung browser to mobile site, not desktop site, the default.

As soon as I did this, the page refreshed and asked me to claim

0 Likes
Tiggrr1
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately none of these suggestions are working for me.

The device is registered and I have made a successful claim for the keyboard promotion but I can not claim the Disney plus even with the above suggestions.