32 REPLIES 32
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
exactly it's mine all mine 😅
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
😃 so how was your first day did you like it?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Good 😃 I love the samsung ecosystem got S20 watch active 2 buds pro and s7 tab they all work really well together. I agree about the tablets apps but to be honest I bought the tablet to give the phone a break as I generally just browse & youtube and a bit of gaming and was using 120 % battery a day on the phone as lockdown is boring and there nothing to do lol
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that's really good, I upgraded from an s5e also and traded it in for £200 and 15% off, the S7 is definitely over kill for me but for £360 I thought I may as well.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
that was the same here, but I found I was hammering my phone and with the new tab I am on it more than the phone now
0 Likes
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
yeah i hear you there. it's given my phone a breather too. I'm glad to hear the buds pro and watch active 2 work well, as i had my eye on getting those two myself
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea they are all really good products, buds pro sound quality is amazing the fit just takes a couple of days to get used to
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah brilliant, battery life is really good on it,loving the screen and you're right the spen is great for scratching your back 🤣
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
isn't it just I use it more for that than I do the tab 😂
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
hey ash have you seen this post.bit worrying 🤔

Screenshot_20210222-124745_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes