Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 (wifi) is incompatible with Samsung Health app.

(Topic created on: 29-09-2021 06:57 AM)
Nick551232
Apprentice
Options

I am very disappointed to learn that the Tab S7 (wifi), one of Samsungs' latest Tablets, does not support Samsung Health and so is no good for supporting their Active wearables.

If you have a Garmin watch then Garmin Connect is compatible with the Tab S7. If you have a Fitbit then the Fitbit app is compatible. In fact the apps for all the major competitors are compatible. Samsung, however, do not support their own app or hardware.

You wouldn't believe it would you!

Samsung Health is incompatible with the Tab S7 (wifi). Samsung have confirmed this to me!

20 REPLIES 20
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Nick551232 .

we are sorry to hear that you feel let down. However, The Galaxy Wearable app is the core for everything related to your Samsung smartwatch. However, this app is only available on phones at the moment. 

0 Likes
Nick551232
Apprentice
Options
Shouldn't you be working on this, since you support your competitors apps|
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Yes I didn't realise until after I bought. Luckily I have a samsung phone. It would be more useful to have on the tablet though. Hope they sort that out ASAP.
jpalat
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem and it is very annoying. Google fit works perfectly on the tablet and the phone. What is going on with Samsung health?

Members_KfOFE3U
First Poster
Options

I'm pretty annoyed as well, have just taken delivery of galaxy 7+ tab and have just found out the health app not compatible but it seems that we are now in Sept and this was first posted in May. So disappointed. At least drill have 6lite. Please Samsung sort this out. I'm a Samsung gal but slowly wishing I wasn't now!

Peter50
First Poster
Options

Really?! Cancelling my order.. I thought that when I get Samsung phone/tablet I would be able to finally use my Watch Active2 features like measuring EKG, blood pressure, ..

0 Likes
Johne-bike
Apprentice
Options

..Maybe you've sorted this now, but I have a new Galaxy Tab S7 Plus  and have just downloaded the Galaxy Health APK dated 10th September, free from APK Mirror.

As soon as I installed it and completed the Samsung Health app permissions etc, it automatically linked perfectly to my Samsung Account and downloaded all my Samsung Health information and stats..

The app now works perfectly on my S7 Plus!

Nick551232
Apprentice
Options
Do you have the WiFi version of the Tab S7 or is it the version with mobile connectivity (SIM card installed) ?
0 Likes
Johne-bike
Apprentice
Options

I have a Tab S7plus 5G and WiFi, but NO Sim card installed.

Today I searched on Samsung Browser for "APK Mirror Samsung Health", and arriving on the page selected the most recent APK..10th September I think.

Downloaded and Installed the APK on my Tab. It loaded as per normal, agreed to Samsung permissions and The Samsung Health opened with all my Health Stats, settings etc perfectly correct!

Took all of 5 minutes, and Samsung Health is working perfectly on my new Tab, exactly as on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone.

I am in Thailand by the way, where my new Tab was purchased.

Good Luck!