Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAB S7 PLUS

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 11:44 PM)
Mikoto Suoh
First Poster
Options

I ordered my tab s7 plus on April 30th and was given a delivery date for may 17, firstly they delivered the other 2 things way earlier and the variant ordered is out of stock which means I won't get it by the 17th anyway, does anyone know how long a restock takes with Samsung tablets?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
In the same boat except I ordered it on the 29th and was quoted delivery by the 14 May. Called support and all they said is to wait 2 more weeks.
0 Likes
Mikoto Suoh
First Poster
Options

Did you order in the Uk?

0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
I ordered the Navy on the 28th and the speaker came on the 3oth. They we expected together and booked for 13th May. The tablet arrived on the 12th. They will come. Live chat don't seem to know ..... however there is a shipment next week apparently.
If you ordered an paid then stock should be I within 10 business days. If not it says receive stock alert and you can't order.
The Navy tab S7 128gb WiFi is still unavailable online but mine still arrived on Wednesday after ordering on the 28th .
Xxxx
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
2 more weeks? Phone support do know more than live chat.....must be having stock issues ..... still may come sooner.
Is it still at order placed online ?
0 Likes
Mikoto Suoh
First Poster
Options

my speakers came in the next day as well, i ordered the black 256 GB version so hoping it comes in sooner rather than later cuz I got my galaxy buds and speakers earlier but gotta wait for the tablet.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yes, thing is the model I ordered showed it was out of stock when attempting to place a new order until today. I'm hoping new stock is in soon and mine gets sent out.
0 Likes
Mikoto Suoh
First Poster
Options

I don't think they let you order if something is out of stock, cant even change colors to get it sooner so feel stuck.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yeah I ordered the bronze 256GB, but I had an order on the 26 too which they sent out but was cancelled without my consent and returned before being delivered, hence I had to reorder another on the 29th. The speaker came soon after that order and now I'm just waiting on the tablet. Stocks do seem to indicate 20th May however its still very frustrating.
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
It's been an awkward wait 😆. It will arrive soon. Xx
0 Likes