Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 plus

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 11:17 AM)
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Live in the UK, want to buy a top of the range Samsung flagship tablet with 256GB or 500GB storage, 8GB ram and 5G connectivity. Well move to another country cos we're only getting the 128GB 6GB ram 5G version as the highest spec available in the UK (FYI our European family of people in Germany are getting a higher spec model). Either Samsung hasn't got confidence in their Tab S7 plus as a quality world beating product, or they think we Brits can't handle the technology and the power this tablet has. Need i remind them in a previous life I was the captain of a federation starship (the fleet FLAGSHIP in fact) and my chief engineer is from Aberdeen Scotland UK and he could handle the computers in engineering just fine or maybe it's the mad cow clouding my memory again. Or maybe its the Samsung management showing no confidence in the economy of the UK, via the dredded perceived Brexit effect. Quick someone tell Boris.

Denny Craine.

PS get me Alan Shore or Scottie.
12 REPLIES 12
Steffen_Groehn
First Poster
Options

Same in Norway. I want the S7, 11" model with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage, but they won't sell it. When I contact Samsung customer support, either they don't respond, or after lots of waiting I get to talk to a Swedish or English guy. Not good.

0 Likes
bazza1712
First Poster
Options
why have have I been flag with high data usage, I've just used my tab s7+ for setting up my apps for one
0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
I take it you're just setting up your Tab S7+ for the first time, if you are then this is unusual unless you've got a lot of apps to download & update. If you're also doing the firmware update(s) as well that may account for your data problems, as this uses a hell of a lot of data. You may not realise that you are downloading said update(s) check in the settings menu to see if you are or have downloaded any. If you aren't on an unlimited 4G/5G data plan download all firmware updates via WiFi as the files can be quite large and will eat up your data allowance in no time.
0 Likes