Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 Plus one ui 4.1

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 01:48 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Anyone know when we're getting one ui 4.1 ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
4 REPLIES 4
Cavidan
Student
Options
Samsung literally sucks at this point. They release latest software updates for their latest phones, and then release it for older devices after a year (And for specific countries). They have much to learn from Apple about update compability.
dcarmi
Student
Options

It does not matter how good a tablet is. If it does not receive timely security updates, it means it is not fit for anything other than consumer usage and frankly this is an expensive consumer device.

My employer forbids us from buying Android tablets, though we can use our own, providing we have the current security update installed.

One month in 3, I can't access my work emails or Teams, on my Tab s7. For my other personal usage, I'd probably only need a cheap Amazon tablet.

ConcentrateBuD
First Poster
Options

Just got it today im testing it out. I was looking to see what others think of it. Lmk

0 Likes
Squeezypumpkin
Apprentice
Options
The 4.1.1 tablet software update is beyond irritating, there are so many issues amongst which includes:

1. a keyboard that is split with 'qwert' and all letters below on the left of the screen, then a large gap in the keybord with the other half of the kekboard 'yuiop' keys and all letters below on the far right making typing ridiculously difficult.......WHY!!!!!

2. The keyboard over certain sites is tiny and placed over submit buttons, it is not movable.....SERIOUSLY!!

3. The apps are no longer reachable via drawdown, you have to use the tab and they are visually odd.

There are too many other issues to list.

I don't know what Samsung is thinking but they need a correcting release soon or this Samsung addict will move to Apple.
0 Likes