Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tab s7 plus keybaord

(Topic created on: 30-08-2020 04:37 PM)
williajo502
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone managed to get the keyboard cover for the tab s7+?  I can't find this in stock anywhere...
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
sorry I can't be of any help as I'm facing the same problem, I really thought they would be available to purchase by now, will post back here if I hear of anything. People who have ordered with amazon have been sent messages stating they are still awaiting stock.
0 Likes
williajo502
Journeyman
Options
It is really frustrating. The tablet was launched as a device for work and play - and the keyboard was all over the launch event and all the marketing. Without the keyboard it's really just a media / games device (at least i'm sure it will be good at that - I'll find out on Friday when mine arrives)
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
looks set to be mid September if not later.
0 Likes
williajo502
Journeyman
Options
yes, had the same message on amazon...
0 Likes
williajo502
Journeyman
Options
got some potentially positive news in an e-mail from Samsumg (I think he meant to write interest was under anticipated rather than over...)

Dear Mr Williams

Further to my e-mail yesterday in response to your communication to our CEO’s office I have contacted our Product Team.

They have advised that the interest and uptake in this keyboard cover has been over anticipated which regrettably has led to some stock challenges.

However, replenishment into the market is expected at the end of this week and therefore from next week you should see this more readily available for purchase.

I trust that this provides some positive news and moreover that you can complete purchase in due course.

Regards

Sean Archer

Presidential Escalations Team Manager| UK & Eire

e: *******

t: +44 (0) 330 726 3932

0 Likes
Jbee90
First Poster
Options
I have seen that Very have got a few in stock. I have ordered mine and it is coming in 2 days time, hope this helps
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
was just about to post i have managed to order one also from very.co.uk expected delivery is Wednesday, will come back here and keep you posted if it arrives on time
0 Likes
williajo5022
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, i'll keep checking
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Argos currently have them in stock, according to the Where To Buy option on our website. If you'd like to keep up to date on stock availability, please stay tuned to the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-tab-s7-plus-keyboard-cover-dt970/

0 Likes