Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s7 plus 5g

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 03:20 PM)
BigH1
Apprentice
Options
Can not get my S7 plus to connect to a mobile network,  tried 3 different sim cards, all say not registered on network.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AsadM
Options

Hi @BigH1, I'm sorry to hear about this. Is your tablet unlocked to support the Networks you're trying to use on the tablet? Also, have you tried manually applying your Access Point Name on the tablet after inserting a SIM card with Data allowance on it? 

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Where did you purchase your tablet from?
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Have you turned on mobile data ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Kyprianos
First Poster
Options

Hi!

I  am very disappointed by the network performance of my Samsung galaxy tab s7+ 5g, after the first 2023 update, getting worse and worse with successive updates.

The download speed in a perfectly 5g covered zone (100 meters from 5g antenna, without obstacles)  decreased from more than 500 Mbit/s in January 2023, to 180 Mbit/s now (January 2024).

AND I'm even more DISGUSTED by the drop down of the upload speed, from 150 Mbit/ s one year ago, to 5-7 Mbit/s at best now. A decrease in network performance by a factor 20-30.

The Samsung assistance is absolutely absent and useless.

I will never buy a samsung product again: a device paid more than 1000 euros, performing worser than a 120€ Chinese smartphone !

0 Likes
BigH1
Apprentice
Options
Do a IMEI check to see if it's blacklisted
0 Likes