Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 not detecting Headphones connected using USB C to 3.5mm adapter

(Topic created on: 19-11-2020 01:55 AM)
vinays
Journeyman
Options
When I connect my 3.5mm jack earphones using USB C to 3.5mm adapter, tab S7 says The connected USB device isn't supported and Headphones won't work at all. While OTG just works fine

25 REPLIES 25
vinays
Journeyman
Options
Can we have a fix please ?
Jp46
Pioneer
Options
you have to use galaxy buds ,+ or buds live via Bluetooth
0 Likes
vinays
Journeyman
Options
Well, your suggestion is good, question is not about altertives. Technically USB C to 3.5 mm audio jack should support. It's true for almost all devices in the market with only USB C, why not Tab S7!?
0 Likes
el_macho
First Poster
Options

It might be blocked in the developer options. The hardware in my GS8 was blocked. I don't remember the toggle name but I enabled it from there to use my earphones.

Portalone
First Poster
Options

You need a DAC supported type C Headphone / 3.5 mm Dongle. No other option. Same case with tab s7, s6, note 10, note 20.

Hashvind16
First Poster
Options

Did it work for you? 

0 Likes
Formentere
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue!!! Need wired headphones for gaming!

0 Likes
Darnell209
First Poster
Options

Im having the same issue.  My adapters work fine on my s5e but with the s7, I keep getting usb not supported message. Ive tried multiple usb to 3.5mm without success. Anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
mehmetyagci
First Poster
Options

Same happened to me. Tried with 2 different converters but no solution yet. Hey Samsung support team, could you please deal with the problem?