Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 + keyboard Case

(Topic created on: 19-01-2021 10:05 AM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , has anyone had issues with the Samsung keyboard case scratching the screen which was an issue I had with Tab S6 ?
I've ordered glass screen protector .
It looks like there's sharp edges on the keyboard case that are gonna mark , was hoping this time around it would be soft rubber 
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Members_6v2fL4T
First Poster
Options

I have noticed mine scratched pretty bad from the keyboard case and came on Google just now to find this. This is completely unacceptable for something like this to happen when you pay almost a thousand pound for the tablet and keyboard case!

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I totally agree, had the same complaint with my Tab S6 , marked the screen , its the hard plastic spacer bits that keep it off screen , wht they aren't soft silicone is beyond me !
I keep my Tab S7+ in a padded wallet and the keyboard case in a plastic cover which is pathetic given that I never had to do this with my Ipad !
Most on here say ' I always use a glass screen protector, of course it will scratch blah blah blah ! '
Well that's not acceptable to me , needs sorting, all there ads show people walking round cities with it on , putting it in a bag , no mention of it there !
We need a YouTuber to highlight it in a video , maybe then Samsung will take note !
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Members_W5JzCwQ
First Poster
Options

I beleive mine actually BORKE THE DISPLAY.

0 Likes
lyor42
First Poster
Options

Yes I am also working on a similar type of project as you can see here some people are also mentioning this issue here on this platform.

0 Likes