Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 FE LTE Super Fast Charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 05:34 AM)
Ashkan7AH
Apprentice
Options

5 days ago I bought the tab s7 fe lte with Samsung's 45 watt main charger for super fast charging.

I updated the tablet to one ui 3.1 the same day, today I noticed that when connecting a 45-watt charger to the tablet, it charges just like a 15-watt charger inside the box!

After visiting the settings, I realized that there is no super fast charging option! If it must support a 45 watt charger

1.jpg

2.jpg

I went to a Samsung dealer, the technician checked the tablet, but there was no problem! I was offered to reset the tablet, I did, but the situation is the same and the problem still persists!

Is there a problem with one ui? Can I wait for the next update? Because Samsung itself was not responsible and did not know where the problem came from!

Has anyone else had this problem?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Yes it supports
Supper fast charging
Takes 90min to full charge
View the link below - Features
Scroll down page

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tablets/galaxy-tab-s/galaxy-tab-s7-fe-5g-black-64gb-sm-t736bzkaeua/
0 Likes
Ashkan7AH
Apprentice
Options

I know that this model supports super fast charging in 90 minutes, my problem is that when connecting to a 45 watt charger, I encounter the phrase "fast charge" on the screen and full charge is done in more than 110 minutes!

My device does not have an option to enable "super fast charging" in the settings and I do not know if it is a software problem or not!

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Ashkan7AH ,

how strange! Where did you get the Tab and charger from? Was this charging in the time stated before updating the Tab to the latest version?

Do you have any other device to test the charger?

0 Likes
Ashkan7AH
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Yes, it's weird for me! I bought both from the main Samsung store, I charged the tablet for the first time after the update

By the way, I tried this charger with S20 ultra and it was no problem!

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Totally agree with you. Have you tried to send our developers a message attaching the Tab logs after attempting to charge it using this particular charger?

You can do this from Samsung Members> Get help> Error Report> Add a brief description of the issue along with all the evidence that you can put together, so they can find the root of the issue. 

0 Likes
Ashkan7AH
Apprentice
Options

You are right, I also sent a message to samsung member for the development of mouthpieces, but they told me to see a technician, I went and he said it is a software bug!

Now I noticed that the camera app closes automatically in some cases, and this is definitely a bug!

So now I am sending a message to the developers again and I will report both problems again and I will inform the result again in this topic.

I hope Samsung solves these problems faster

Ashkan7AH
Apprentice
Options

I reported the problem to Samsung again and they sent me this phrase:

"Thank you very much for your suggestion. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your insightful comments, which will be seriously considered and adequately implemented. We always welcome bright ideas from interested individuals like you and we hope that you continue to share them with us in the future "

I hope they really think and solve the problem as soon as possible through an update to fix the problem!

* I try to share the latest results through this topic *

0 Likes
George Galaxy Fan
First Poster
Options

I just purchased 4 Galaxy Tab S7 FE. I put the device on 3 different type of port.
Slow (Regular) Charge soft white ring around Charging percentage
Fast Charge Stronger white ring
Super Fast Charge blue ring. However on this one doesn't stay. It seems to be disconnecting and reconnecting to that speed. Essentially appears to not like that Super Fast Charge port.
All 4 Tablets behave the same way!
Please note that That same Super Fast Charge works just fine on my Galaxy S21 phone.

Please let me know if you guys know of a resolution.

0 Likes
ChrisFed
First Poster
Options

So my Tab S7 FE shows no option for super fast charging either. Did a little research and discovered that very few chargers are super fast charging compatible with this device. Yes, the Samsung one should work but question;

1. Is there a cable attached to your Samsung wall charger? If so does it support PD 3.0 PPS?

I just purchased this charger at the recommendation of someone on Reddit who has the same tablet and he says that super fast charging works perfectly with it. Supposed to arrive on Saturday so I'll update you once I'm able to test it!

0 Likes